******************** L I C H T W A H R H E I T E N - - - I N A A R A`S - N E T Z W E R K - F O R U M ***************************

to help you an

in Willkommen im Forum 13.09.2018 09:19
von panxing18 • 71 Beiträge

The Denver Broncos have reached agreements with three new assistants Ken Crawley Jersey , including former New York Giants offensive coordinator Mike Sullivan to serve as their new quarterbacks coach.

Broncos offensive coordinator Bill Musgrave held that role until he was promoted when Mike McCoy was fired midseason. Coach Vance Joseph took the ”interim” tag off Musgrave following Denver’s 5-11 season.

Klint Kubiak, who had served as the Broncos’ interim QBs coach, is expected to remain on the staff in another capacity.

The Broncos also have an agreement with former Bears running backs coach Curtis Modkins to coach their running backs, a position that had been held by Eric Studesville since 2010.

Also this week, the Broncos replaced offensive line coach Jeff Davidson with former UTEP head coach Sean Kugler.

The three new coaches will be in place before the Broncos’ staff coaches at the Senior Bowl later this month, where they’ll get a close look at several draft prospects, including Oklahoma quarterback Baker Mayfield.

Joseph fired six assistants earlier this week and is still searching for a wide receivers coach to replace Tyke Tolbert and a special teams coordinator to replace Brock Olivo.

Notes: Von Miller was named the NFLPA’s Week 17 Community MVP for donating more than 2 Keenan Robinson Jersey ,000 pairs of eyeglasses frames to kids in need through the Anchor Center for Blind Children in Denver as part of Von’s Vision. In 2017, Miller provided free eye care to 3,279 Denver students, bringing the total to more than 5,000 kids he’s helped since founding Von’s Vision five years ago.

Washington Redskins rookie Derrius Guice is learning there is plenty to learn about his new professional football life.

In the days since selected late in the second round of last month’s NFL draft, the running back attended the team’s rookie minicamp and the four-day NFLPA’s Rookie Premiere event in California. The latter is designed to help players understand the business and marketing side of their new career.

”It was very tiring. A lot of long days,” Guice said. ”In the end Ereck Flowers Jersey , a lot of it will pay off. Something all the rookies need going into the NFL.”

Guice already went through plenty. Various controversies- some over maturity concerns for the 20-year-old player, others possibly mere unfounded rumors – caused a draft slide to the 59th overall spot. That hasn’t kept Guice down nor kept him from maintaining focus.

”I’m handling everything, man. I’m just ready to get to the season,” Guice said.

Other parts of his football education come from his new teammates, such as quarterback Alex Smith and tight end Vernon Davis. The two veterans are each 34 years old, which means they began their career when Guice was in elementary school.

The three were among players and team officials at the Army-Navy Country Club for the annual Redskins Charity Golf Classic on Monday morning. As the former LSU standout finished his session with local reporters, Guice spotted Davis.

”How old was I when you got in the league?” the rookie joked.

Standing a few steps away Aaron Ripkowski Jersey , Davis laughed and responded, ”Six? Seven?”

The tight end might have the timeline wrong – Davis was selected sixth overall in the 2006 draft when Guice was 10 – but the age-gap point remains. Guice and the other first-year players have already been around the veterans for some informal workouts. Three weeks of Organized Team Activities (OTA) begin Tuesday.

”Just getting out there with the vets. It’s always different than just practicing with the rookies,” Guice said. ”When you’re out there with the guys who are out there like Vernon, who is 34, has been in the league since I was 10. Just getting out there with those guys and seeing how they help their bodies stay clean and young throughout the years. Them training you how to be professional inside and outside the building.”

Guice isn’t the only one on the roster learning about Smith. Washington acquired the 13-year veteran in a stunning trade with Kansas City in January.

”He’s a very smart guy,” Guice said of Smith, who led the NFL with 104.7 QB-rating last season. ”He’s willing to help the rookies. He’s not one of those guys who LeSean McCoy Jersey , if the rookie messes up, is like get him out of there. He’s willing to help you and work with you.”

As for the passing part, Guice said, ”(Alex) has an arm, yeah.”

Adidas Logan Couture Jersey

nach oben springen

probleme und debatten
besucherzähler
Counter
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: panxing18
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 427 Themen und 3009 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor